Non-surgical treatment of spine pain
- Neck pain: from herniated disc, degenerated disc disease, spinal canal stenosis, failed surgical procedures and cervical facet joint pain from position like computer, mobile and improper neck positions.
- Back pain: from sciatica and herniated disc, degenerated disc disease, spinal canal stenosis, failed back surgery syndrome, lumbar facet joint arthropathy, tail bone pains and sacroiliac joint pain
- Thoracic pain: from herniated disc, degenerated disc disease, facet joint arthropathy, intercostal neuralgia, post herpetic neuralgia and fracture ribs
- Joints pain: non-surgical treatment of knee, shoulder, hip and ankle joint pain
- Headache and facial pain: migraine, tension headache, cluster headache, trigeminal neuralgia, facial pain and occipital neuralgia
- Cancer pain
- Fibromyalgia, complex regional pain syndrome and post herpetic neuralgia
- Chronic abdominal and pelvic pain
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy and Peripheral nerves entrapment: non-surgical treatment of carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel and tarsal tunnel syndrome
The reputation of a hospital is built on the quality of medical care provided. Hence, stringent standards are in place to recruit world-class medical professionals. Our panel of highly qualified doctors have trained extensively in leading hospitals around the world and possess internationally recognized degrees from Europe, USA and other continents. Combined with state-of-the-art technology, the team delivers exemplary care and treatment following the highest international standards and protocols.