Telemedicine is the delivery of health care services, where distance is a critical factor, by all health care professionals using information and communication technologies for the exchange of valid information for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and injuries, research and evaluation, and for the continuing education of health care providers, all in the interests of advancing the health of individuals and their communities.
At Burjeel hospital we offer telemedicine services for over a wide range of specialities like Gynaecology & Obstetrics, paediatrics, urology, Internal medicine, Endocrinology, Cardiology and many more
- Burjeel hospital provides secure audio/video conferencing based on the patient preference through the remote care app powered by Injazat
- Counselling sessions for mental health and psychological support involving the, for various behavioural, social, emotional and interpersonal disorders through a two-way electronic communication by our trained psychiatrists
- Auto emailing of the tele prescription to the registered email id post the teleconsultation, if required
The reputation of a hospital is built on the quality of medical care provided. Hence, stringent standards are in place to recruit world-class medical professionals. Our panel of highly qualified doctors have trained extensively in leading hospitals around the world and possess internationally recognized degrees from Europe, USA and other continents. Combined with state-of-the-art technology, the team delivers exemplary care and treatment following the highest international standards and protocols.
- Burjeel Hospital landline: 02 508 5555
- Call centre hotline number 80055
- In Case of any complaint please call us on +971 50 106 6999 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days and revert back to you with our actions within 21 working days
- If you feel that your suggestion or complaint is not getting appropriate attention or your concern represents a serious risk to your health or safety, please contact department of health 80055