Burjeel Hospital provides a wide range of surgical and consultative specialty care for children of
all ages, from infants to adolescents, in a family centered atmosphere. The Pediatric Clinic at
Burjeel Hospital is well equipped and bears a friendly and attractive atmosphere that kids would
love and feel comfortable in.
We provide comprehensive healthcare which includes any diagnostic care, physical
examinations, laboratory tests and consultation with pediatric sub-specialists needed to
accurately diagnose and treat a child.
- Pediatric Neurology – treatment of developmental delays, speech disorders,
child epilepsy, cerebral palsy, sleep disorders, headaches and migraine.
- Pediatric Cardiology – assessment of infants with congenital heart disease.
Management of children with palpitations, chest pain, syncope and heart
- Pediatric Endocrinology including management of children with pituitary
diseases, short and tall stature, thyroid diseases, adrenal gland diseases,
metabolic bone diseases, puberty disorders and diabetes.
- Specialized asthma clinic and other chest diseases.
- Pediatric hematology including thalassaemias, sickle cell anemia,
- GI and Nutritional disorders - coeliac disease, food intolerance,
abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, gastro esophageal reflux ,milk and food
- Emergency management of acute pediatric problems.
- Well baby clinic providing assessment and full vaccination program.
- Wide range of general outpatient and inpatient pediatric services.
Pediatric Surgery Services:
- Surgery for congenital malformation in the newborn
- Pediatric Surgical Oncology
- Pediatric Urology (Disorder of sexual development, hypospadias,
hydronephrosis, and endourology)
- Pediatric Thoracic Surgery
- Pediatric Laparoscopy in gastroenterology and urology
- Vascular & lymphatic malformation management.
- General Pediatric Surgery
The reputation of a hospital is built on the quality of medical care provided. Hence, stringent standards are in place to recruit world-class medical professionals. Our panel of highly qualified doctors have trained extensively in leading hospitals around the world and possess internationally recognized degrees from Europe, USA and other continents. Combined with state-of-the-art technology, the team delivers exemplary care and treatment following the highest international standards and protocols.