The Department of Family Medicine provides you with comprehensive and
compassionate health care services. For this, our well qualified family medicine team is
dedicated to provide you with a full-scope personalized care for your different health
The Family Practice Physicians integrate and coordinate medical care and provide
personal, front-line service to a broad range of patients- from newborns to seniors.
We care for a broad range of acute, chronic, or preventive medical issues- from physical
exams, immunizations, and other primary medical care to health-maintenance routines
for chronic conditions (such as diabetes, or hypertension) or men's and women's health
We believe in FAMILY:
- Fully Fledged Family care - professionally managing all family members of
different age groups with different health related concerns in liaison with top
specialists and consultants in all medical fields.
- A Prevention strategy - as prevention is always better than cure, with wide
scope of in-clinic and community based activities.
- Medical excellence - in providing the best and most updated evidence-based
healthcare and disease management practices.
- Long term - bonding and continuity of care through various in-clinic and off-clinic
- You- Bonding and commitment in provision a holistic track of your medical,
psychosocial & family history records. The better we know about you, the better
we can treat you.
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, asthma and heart disease
- Acute problems like respiratory infections, chest pain, abdominal pain and headache
- Preventive care including chronic disease screening and immunizations and advice
about how to stay healthy through proper diet, exercise
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Bone and joint care
- Skin conditions
- Well-woman care, reproductive counseling, family planning
- Mental and behavioral health issues such as anxiety, depression, substance abuse and
- Many other common ailments and conditions
Wellness and health screening packages
Traveler’s health clinic
Occupational health clinic
Fitness evaluation for schools, sports, traveling and others
Health promotion events: Annual Managing Diabetes during Ramadan sessions
Smoking cessation clinic
- Obesity and weight management clinic
- Healthy lifestyle Group education sessions
The reputation of a hospital is built on the quality of medical care provided. Hence, stringent standards are in place to recruit world-class medical professionals. Our panel of highly qualified doctors have trained extensively in leading hospitals around the world and possess internationally recognized degrees from Europe, USA and other continents. Combined with state-of-the-art technology, the team delivers exemplary care and treatment following the highest international standards and protocols.