Burjeel hospital is committed to protect the health, safety and welfare of all staffs, patients and visitors of our hospital facilities. We loom to sustain significant environmental, economic and social prerequisite for continued commercial success. To achieve these goals we will commit to the following principles;
- Prevention of injury and illness of the staffs, contractors, patients and visitors.
- Prevention of environmental pollution throughout the activities and services of the Burjeel hospital
- Comply with all applicable federal and local EHS laws and regulations in Abu Dhabi Emirate.
- Develop and endeavor to achieve the set EHS goals and targets in support of this policy
- Monitoring and reviewing the set EHS objectives and targets, Key Performance Indicators as per statutory and local regulatory HAAD requirements
- Provide appropriate EHS resources, trainings, facilities and controls to maintain a safe working environment
- Take necessary actions for enhancement of health and wellbeing of the employees and contractors of Burjeel Hospital.
- Continually improve our Environmental, Health & Safety performance by conserving natural resources, preventing pollution and providing a safe working environment.
- Strive to protect the health and safety of our staffs, patients, contractors and visitors by ensuring a safe working environment through the implementation of this EHS Policy
- Communicate this EHS policy to all stake holders, patients, contractors, visitors and staffs of Burjeel Hospital.
- Review this EHS Policy periodically.
This Policy has been developed as per AD EHS Policy version 2.0 and Health Sector EHSMS Policy and this Policy applies to all the functional operations of Burjeel Hospital, and requires to be implemented by all hospital staffs, contractors, patients and visitors in the Burjeel Hospital.
Chief Executive Officer